Jouvonna Gray is a skilled and accomplished nurse practitioner and family nurse practitioner serving the communities of Humble and Houston, TX. Ms. Gray is a part of Get Well Clinic Family Health and Weight Loss. Her medical experience is vast and impressive. Her areas of special interest include hemodialysis and Alzheimer’s disease. Ms. Gray is deeply committed to the well-being of her patients. She takes a thorough and precise approach to her consultations to ensure that she is consistently giving accurate diagnoses
Ms. Gray attended the University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, where she earned her master's in family nursing. She completed her bachelor's at the University of Phoenix and also completed an associate's degree at Angelina College. She graduated with honors in 2014. Having more than 6 years of diverse experiences, especially in NURSE PRACTITIONER, Jouvonna L Gray affiliates with no hospital, cooperates with many other doctors and specialists without joining any medical groups.
Jouvonna L Gray has primarily specialised in Nurse Practitioner for over 6 years.
Our registered nurses provide skilled patient care and education. Under their direction, certified nursing assistants and private-duty aides provide exceptional personal and companion care services.
Social workers offer support to patients and families, helping them navigate insurance concerns, apply for financial assistance, and make advanced directives and funeral arrangements.
Who Pays for our Service?
Hospice care is typically paid for by Medicare and Medicaid, in which case patients pay nothing… ever.
GWAH also works with a extensive list of private insurers.
- Covers extensive collection of interdisciplinary services plus all medications, medical supplies and medical equipment related to the hospice diagnosis
- Includes routine home care, general inpatient care, respite care and continuous care
- If Medicare is being billed for hospice care, patients can still bill Medicare Part A for any unrelated and pre-existing issues
- Most Medicaid services are known as a “mirror” benefits
- If patients reside in a nursing facility, the facility will continue to receive room and board reimbursements if hospice is chosen
- If patients do not qualify for Medicare or Medicaid, private insurance will often cover the associated expenses
- Altus works with a large and growing number of insurers including Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, United Healthcare and USFHP. Coverage does differ by office, based on insurance carrier
- Referrals require prior authorization for hospice services, with which we can help
No one is denied service because of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, diagnosis, or inability to pay for services provided.
Is it time for Hospice?
- For those that have never experienced hospice personally, they may not have a full appreciation for the extensive range of services we offer and our support for patients AND caregivers. However, for many, even the word “hospice” can be a challenging topic. We have developed a special program to help provide an introduction to the collection of services – even if a patient is not quite ready
“A paradigm shift of viewing palliative care or hospice as a gift instead of seeing it as giving up has the potential to change the way we experience advanced age.”
― Lisa J. Shultz, A Chance to Say Goodbye: Reflections on Losing a Parent